| Henry Hugglemonster
| Character Information
Henry Hugglemonster is the titular character of the show of the same name. He lives in a town called Roarsville.
He is very fun-loving and is more of an idealistic character. Whenever there's problem, Henry's there to solve it.
Henry loves his family, and his monsterpet Beckett, all of who are loving and supportive of his adventurous nature.
Henry likes to roar and his roar is what makes him "Henry Hugglemonster".
When things go wrong and Henry is under pressure or can't think straight, he likes to take a "Hugglebreak", time out to clear his head and think about the issues at hand. He does this by flying up in the sky to have some 'me time' before rejoining his friends to make things right.
When someone is sad or upset, Henry will cheer them up to make them feel better.
Henry loves to play huggleball with his friends Gertie Growlstein, Estelle Enormomonster, and his best friend, Denzel Dugglemonster.
Henry has a yellow body with blue and green striped tummy and horns.
He has blue wings, dark blue eyes and a red nose.
- Henry always says "Roarsome" and he knows he says it a lot.
- Henry, along with his brother, are in the Monster Scouts.
- Henry received his racing patch and a trophy for winning the race through Roarsville in his Roaring Racer.
- He once lost his first baby fang which makes him whistle instead of roaring which everyone found it amusing.
- He hates slurpberries.
- Henry loves to fly and can out maneuver any of his siblings.
- Henry is a big fan of comics - his favorite character is The Mighty Roarhammer.
- He once lost his voice and his older brother, Cobby, had to take his place in the Roar Off.
- His middle name is revealed to be Alfonzo.
- He is six years old. The evidence is a promo where he says, "I'm practically six. Which is totally almost seven."